The Talent Match Reverse Recruitment Fair is a great opportunity to
find the candidate or job of your dreams here in Berlin. Accelerate the
recruitment process by finding and interviewing for candidates and jobs
on the very same day.
WHEN: Friday 20th November 2015, 10:00 - 18:00
WHERE: Project A, Zinnowitzer Str. 8, Berlin, 10115
Doors open to candidates to set up their tables and have
breakfast. Opening remarks from organizing team.
Doors open to companies. Top level sponsors talk for 30 mins.
Companies meet candidates and arrange interviews
Closing remarks from organizing team
What will happen?
- Candidates will set up tables displaying their skills
- Companies will come around, meet fantastic candidates and
What do I need to do to participate?
- Candidates: have a project, put down a deposit to reserve your
spot, you must be living in Berlin or willing to relocate
- Companies: buy a ticket, you must be able to prove you can pay
a living wage to your hires and you must be hiring in Berlin
Why do developers love it?
- You get the chance to demonstrate your practical skills, more
than a resume
- You get to interview with companies on the day
- You get to meet interesting companies that you have never heard of,
but that we have screened to make sure they have the money to pay
- Get to interview with companies on the day
Why do companies love it?
- You will have the chance to, in-person, screen some of the best
developers that are actively looking for jobs in Berlin right
- Candidates come in from all around the world
- Candidates are prescreened to make sure they are highly
skilled and can demonstrate it with a project
- You'll meet candidates that want to work for companies just
like yours, but have never heard of you
Why does everybody love it?
- Networking with like minded people in Berlin
- There will be beer and a party afterwards